This procedure is characterized in that these devices are relatively new in the market. For this reason, it has been useful to discover how to repair or change the IMEI of these mobile devices. The online service we offer requires special conditions with these phones, this means that: first, the device must be rooted and have its bootloader mode available for the installation of the repair box software, which you can download for free through our dedicated servers. This online IMEI repair is very effective, of course, following the conditions mentioned above.
NOW WE WILL EXPLAIN HOW YOU CAN ROOT XIAOMI DEVICES:
Root with the official ROM
This procedure is a bit complicated. If you still want to do it, follow these steps:
- Install the SuperSU application from the Play Store. DO NOT OPEN.
- Go to Settings, Installed Applications and look for SuperSU there and type the version you have installed.
- Download SuperSU BETA from the official XDA website at this link and verify that the zip code matches the version number you have installed. If the phone is deferred, it will remain in the bootloop.
- Restart the terminal in Recovery TWRP (Volume + and power button). Now install the SuperSU ZIP. Then do Wipe Cache and Wipe Dalvik.
- Restart the mobile.
- You should now have the fully functional root and SuperSU application.